The BAFF Graduate Scholarship application must be submitted electronically by email or mail with all supplemental materials.
- First, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements
- Download and complete the application
- Write a Personal Statement
- Collect and submit supplemental materials:
- University Transcripts
- Two Reference Letters
- Letter of Acceptance to U.S. postgraduate program
Applicants who meet the program's eligibility requirements and best embody BAFF values, goals, and objectives will be invited to interview.
Applicants will be notified by post regarding final acceptance decisions. Applicants need to agree to uphold the two-year residency requirement as a precondition for acceptance.
For the applicants currently on the program:
Apply through the US Portland office.
- Eligibility requirements:
- GPA 3.5 of higher
- Demonstrated financial need
- Materials to submit:
- Official or non-official transcript
- Application Form
- Estimated tuition and living expenses cost
Once materials are received, Portland staff reviews a full application and informs the applicant of their decision.
Talk to other participants and share your thoughts, images, and videos on the web.